CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
An individual registering on the website mism.magn.ru agrees to accept this
Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Consent). Acceptance of the Consent
is the sending of an application on the website. Acting freely, of his own free will and in his
interest, and also confirming his legal capacity, an individual gives his consent to the Lomonosov
Moscow State University, Physical Faculty, located at 119991, Moscow, Leninskie gory, d. 1, bld.2
(hereinafter referred to as the Site Administration), to process their personal data with the
- The current version of the Consent, which is a public document, is available to any Internet
make changes to this Consent. When making changes to the Consent, the Site Administration
notifies users of this by posting a new version of the Consent on the Site no later than 10
days before the relevant changes take effect.
- In case of disagreement of the user with the terms of this Consent, the use of the Site and
its services should be immediately terminated.
- This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation
tools, and with their use.
- Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data:
- personal data that is not special or biometric, and the minimum necessary for
registration on the Site: last name, first name, middle name, gender, date of birth,
- provided by users using the editing section of their pages on the Website
- Personal data that is not special or biometric: surname, name, patronymic; E-mail address.
- Personal data is not publicly available.
- Purpose of processing personal data: registration in the system of accounting and analysis of
scientific activities of employees of organizations.
- During the processing of personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection;
record; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction;
using; transfer (provision, access); blocking; removal; destruction.
- Personal data is processed before it leaves the public offer.
- Consent may be revoked by the personal data subject or his representative by sending a written
statement to the Site Administration at the address indicated at the beginning of this
- In case of withdrawal by the subject of personal data or his representative of consent to the
processing of personal data of Lomonosov Moscow State University, Physical Faculty has the
right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the personal data subject if
there are grounds specified in clauses 2–11 of p. 1 of a. 6, p. 2 of a. 10 and p.2 of
a.11 of Federal Law No. 152-FL "On Personal Data" dated 07/27/2006.
- This consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data
specified in clauses 6 and 7 of this Consent.